Last Modified: 2020-03-07 05:38 PM CST
The Werewolf Communications LLC DynaCentri Cloud Platform (the "Service") is an online service provided by Werewolf Communications LLC, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. WEREWOLF COMMUNICATIONS LLC MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
The entire contents of the Service are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Werewolf Communications LLC, its affiliates or other third party licensors. Other product and company names mentioned in the Service may be the trademarks of their respective owners. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE.
The Werewolf Communications LLC, Werewolf Communications LLC logo, DynaCentri logo, DynaCentri Cloud logo, trademarks and service marks and other Werewolf Communications LLC logos and product and service names are trademarks of Werewolf Communications LLC (the "Werewolf Communications LLC Marks"). Without Werewolf Communications LLC's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Werewolf Communications LLC Marks.
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Werewolf Communications LLC, Werewolf Communications LLC does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Werewolf Communications LLC-identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Service or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with Werewolf Communications LLC.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE INTERNET. WEREWOLF COMMUNICATIONS LLC PROVIDES THE SERVICE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND WEREWOLF COMMUNICATIONS LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. Werewolf Communications LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
IN NO EVENT WILL WEREWOLF COMMUNICATIONS LLC BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF WEREWOLF COMMUNICATIONS LLC OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES,WEREWOLF COMMUNICATIONS LLC LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Werewolf Communications LLC makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Service. When you access a non-Werewolf Communications LLC web site (a web site Uniform Resource Locator other than dynacentri.com), please understand that it is independent from Werewolf Communications LLC, and that Werewolf Communications LLC has no expressed control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a Werewolf Communications LLC web site does not mean that Werewolf Communications LLC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
You expressly understand and agree that Werewolf Communications LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, Employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, Incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages For loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Werewolf Communications LLC has been Advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (I) the use or the inability to use The service; (II) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any Goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions Entered into through or from the service; (III) unauthorized access to or alteration of your Transmissions or data; (IV) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (V) any Other matter relating to the service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Werewolf Communications LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Werewolf Communications LLC and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights), 6 (Miscellaneous) and the Service Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America applicable to agreements made and to be performed in The United States of America. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Werewolf Communications LLC and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in The United States of America . Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Werewolf Communications LLC failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Werewolf Communications LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
All information provided by you when registering must be correct. You cancel services that you have with us from your client area. It is not the responsibility of Werewolf Communications LLC to cancel your PayPal subscription(s) when your service(s) are canceled. If you do not cancel your PayPal subscription(s) upon canceling your service(s), any payment received will not be refunded.
Werewolf Communications LLC considers all credit card or PayPal chargebacks for services rendered, or partially rendered, to be fraudulent. Such accounts will be assessed a $100 fee, per incident, and have their balance sent to a third-party collections agency if payment capture is not possible. Law enforcement may be contacted to help facilitate payment.
For accounts more than 30 days past due, 5 percent interest per annum applies starting from the invoice due date.
It is solely at Werewolf Communications LLC discretion to determine what amount of resource usage is not acceptable. Resource usage includes, but is not limited to; processor (CPU) usage, memory (RAM) usage, network (Bandwidth) usage, hard disk space usage. If your service is found to be using a non-acceptable level of resources, we will work with you to resolve the issue(s). Werewolf Communications LLC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your service if the problem can not be resolved.
Werewolf Communications LLC reserves the right to have our physical servers down for scheduled maintenance. Werewolf Communications LLC reserves the right to have our physical servers down for unscheduled maintenance 48 hours a month. In the event of significant data loss or hardware failure, Werewolf Communications LLC reserves the right to have our physical servers down for up to 96 hours in the period of a month. Significant data loss refers to loss of data that would render our server(s) and/or services unable to properly function in the way that they should. Werewolf Communications LLC is not responsible for your individual services downtime, but will work with you to resolve the problem. We reserve the right to discontinue support for that particular problem if we are unable to resolve it.
Use of service(s) provided by Werewolf Communications LLC to transmit or generate content deemed illicit could result in your services being terminated without refund. See the Acceptable Use Policy for more.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Werewolf Communications LLC , are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Werewolf Communications LLC does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, pornographic, indecent or objectionable.
Under no circumstances will Werewolf Communications LLC be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
YOU AGREE TO NOT USE THE SERVICE TO:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Werewolf Communications LLC official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party; This includes linking to or redirecting to any content or copyright files hosted on a 3rd party resource / servers.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of keylogging / proxy service / irc / shell(s) if any type / file hosting / file sharing types.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material on free hosting accounts that is of pornographic nature. This excludes premium paid hosting accounts (cPanel/WHM hosting accounts).
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 15 above.
- Using the server to generate large volumes of email from a database is an example of activity that is not allowed.
- Scripts should not attempt to manipulate the timeouts on servers.
- Scripts that are designed to provide proxy services, anonymous or otherwise, are not allowed.
- Scripts that send bulk email or perform processor intensive database processes are not allowed.
- Services must not contain scripts that attempt to access privileged server resources to undermine or maliciously harm the network.
Werewolf Communications LLC does not provide support for any type of computer or programming code. Werewolf Communications LLC cannot be held responsible for any damage, temporary or permanent, caused to your services(s) due to the additions of 3rd party software. Werewolf Communications LLC reserves the right to discontinue support service to any persons that cannot maintain civilized communication with support staff, which includes but is not limited to: Foul language, rudeness, threats or demands.
Werewolf Communications LLC maintains backups of your data on a psychical server level. Werewolf Communications LLC cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur. We recommend that you maintain your own local backups of files hosted on our servers.
DDoS Protection is available for some of our services. This protection is provided on a as-possible basis and excessive attacks may result in the null-routing of your service's IP address for up to twenty-four hours. Werewolf Communications LLC will diligently attempt to block all attacks; however we cannot realistically guarantee that all attack traffic will be blocked, nor that your IP address will not need to be null-routed. We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate services due to network interruption resulting from large DDoS attack(s).
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "As is" and "As Available" basis. Werewolf Communications LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, Partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or Implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness For a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Werewolf Communications LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and Licensors make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements; (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be Obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any Products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at Your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your Computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Werewolf Communications LLC or through Or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms of Service.
- A small percentage of users may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light Patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen or while using the service. Certain conditions May induce previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in users who have no history of Prior seizures or epilepsy. If you, or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, Consult your physician prior to using the service. Immediately discontinue use of the Service and consult your physician if you experience any of the following symptoms while Using the service: dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, Disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions.
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Terms of Service, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Werewolf Communications LLC may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms of Service, by email, regular mail or postings on the Service.
Werewolf Communications LLC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Werewolf Communications LLC may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Werewolf Communications LLC's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Werewolf Communications LLC's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached by eMail at [email protected]
Entire AgreementThe Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Werewolf Communications LLC and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Werewolf Communications LLC with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Werewolf Communications LLC services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
Waiver and Severability of TermsThe failure of Werewolf Communications LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship and Non-TransferabilityYou agree that your Werewolf Communications LLC account is non-transferable and any rights to your Werewolf Communications LLC ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations.You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Governing Law and DisputesThis agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, exclusive of its choice of law principles, and the laws of the United States of America, as applicable. Exclusive venue for all disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be the state and federal courts in Wisconsin, and each party agrees not to dispute such personal jurisdiction and waives all objections thereto.