Last Modified: 2020-07-11 12:45 PM CST
We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.
You shall use DynaCentri's services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of the laws of the State of Wisconsin or the United States is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material in which you are not the copyright holder, material that is threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secrets or other statutes. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DynaCentri from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages you or any other party.
DynaCentri reserves the right to terminate services for any customer or end-user activity that exposes it to legal liability or endangers its ability to provide services to other customers. The contents, links, or actions on any services listed below are a violation of this agreement. This is not an exhaustive list, but is designed to assist you in evaluating whether DynaCentri is the appropriate service provider for you:
- Usage of Burner/Disposable email accounts to evade trial periods or conduct any of the following listed below.
- Cryptocurrency Mining, See Terms of Service: Excessive Resource Usage
- Child Pornography - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Pornography Involving a Person Under Legal Age
- Copyright Infringement - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Copyright Infringed Materials
- DoS Source - Source of Denial of Service Attack
- DoS Target - Target of Denial of Service Attack
- Forgery - Faking an IP Address, Hostname, E-Mail Address, or Header
- Fraud Site - Hosting or Linking to a Website Intended to Deceive the Public including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com
- Hate speech - Includes serious attacks or phrasing that promotes, encourages, or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence on people based on, but not limited to their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical characteristics, veteran status or medical condition.
- HYIP - Hosting or Linking to a High Yield Investment Program Website
- Identity Theft - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Stolen Account Identification Information
- Infection - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Exploits, Trojans, Viruses, or Worms
- Investment Sites - FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- PayDay Loan Sites - including any site related to PayDay loans, PayDay loan affiliate programs, etc
- Pharmacy Sites - Sites that facilitate the sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), including but not limited to sites designated rogue on legitscript.com
- Phishing - Identity Theft by Email Under False Pretense
- Proxy Site - Hosting of or linking to an Anonymous Proxy Server
- Bulk Email - No more than 500 emails of similar content (Opt In)
- Spam Email - Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE)
- Spam List - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Email Address Lists for Spam
- Spam Site - A Site Advertised by Spam Email or Spam Web
- Spam Ware - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Software Designed for Spamming
- Spam Web - Unsolicited, Bulk, or Forged Site Advertisement in Web Logs, Forums, Guestbooks, or Social Media
- Spamhaus - Spam Causing Blacklisting of an IP at www.spamhaus.org for Malicious Activity
- Terrorist Site - Hosting or Linking to a Site Advocating Terrorism
- Toolz - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Tools or Instructional Material on Hacking/Cracking or Other Illegal Activity
- Trademark - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Trademark Infringed Materials
- Warez - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Cracks, Hacks, KeyGens, Serials, or Pirated Software
DynaCentri reserves the right to suspend or terminate Services on any account that, at its sole discretion, is abusing server resources. Such suspension or termination can occur at any time without prior warning, and for any or no reason.
You may contact DynaCentri's DMCA agent via email by emailing [email protected] Copyright complaints are handled pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Complaints that do not comply with the DMCA will not be processed. You are required to comply with the DMCA in using DynaCentri's Services, and presenting copyright complaints.